Friday, May 21, 2010

Upcoming Article -- Desert Exposure


On 1 June, a new article of mine will come out from The Desert Exposure. It won't be under the byline of "Hiking Apacheria," but under a "spiritual or metaphysical" column. Essentially, the article will cover some of the primary influences of mine, spiritually, for "Hiking Apacheria."
As a feature of that, I sent the following documents or photos to the Desert Exposure editor.
As they relate to Memorial Day, I'm hopeful the actual paper will come out at least a day early.
I don't know that the Desert Exposure has normally carried any article that reflects of our Memorial Day anniversaries, but I hope this time, this article of mine might also be considered as a Memorial Day tribute.

1 Comments:

Blogger mike b said...

I honor you for your service, but maybe it's time to move on..

July 3, 2010 at 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home